Sunday, January 3, 2016

Explore. Dream. Discover: Travel More in 2016!

Hello 2016! And Happy New Year to you and yours!

I've opted out of resolutions this year.   Instead, I'm focusing on a word to represent the year ahead.

My word for 2016 is joy.  Though I'm an optimist for the most part,  my definition of joy focuses on the determination to find happiness in both the amazing and most ordinary of things.  Travel helps me explore and discover the simplest and most awesome things.  This year, I plan to earn more miles/points and check off a few places from my bucket list.  If I can dream it, I can make it a reality if I put my mind to it.  Here's what I'm thinking: Panama, Turks and Caicos, Costa Rica (Caribbean Coast), and the Mediterranean.

If traveling more is on your list of things to do in 2016, kudos to you! It's a new year and you have a new opportunity to plan a vacation and actually take it! I encourage you to create a bucket list, discover new things and explore new places.  What is on your list of places or countries you'd like to see?  things you'd like to do? Let's make it happen!

 As things continue to evolve with our favorite travel loyalty programs, I'll be here sharing my favorite thrifty travel tips.  I'll keep you in the loop of what I'm doing to get closer to my travel goals and give you ideas for your own travel adventures.  Stay tuned!




Remember:  “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” – Eugene Fodor


No comments:

Post a Comment