Monday, January 11, 2016

Get Paid to Shop Online

I love shopping.  Shocker.  Do you know a diva who doesn't??

I know, I typically wax on and on about earning points and miles, but there's just something about getting paid to shop.  I like to travel and I like a bargain.  With all the deals and savings offered with post-holiday sales, getting cash back takes the savings to another level.   That extra cash in your pocket can be put toward travel expenses or spending money for your next vacation.

So, how do I get paid to shop?

Ebates! Visit the website or download the app from iTunes or Google Play, click, shop and earn. It's that simple.  Ebates  also provides discount codes for many vendors for additional savings and to date,  has paid members more than $300 million in cash back.  Why would you want to leave money on the table??

Many of your favorite vendors and services, including travel sites, are in the Ebates network.  You can earn up to 8% cash back and sometimes double, when booking your next trip.

Try it today and let me know how much you save!


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


How Ebates Works:ere's how simple it really is:



Each store offers a different cash back percentage. Just look at the percentage next to the store name on the Ebates.com site to see how much savings you will earn.






No comments:

Post a Comment