Saturday, April 13, 2013

Perk Up & Get More Miles

I hope you heeded my advice and signed up for a Capital One Venture No Hassle Rewards card.   If you haven't, what are you waiting for?? I have the Venture card with no annual fee and I am a HUGE fan.

In addition to earning 1.25 miles per dollar spent when using my Venture credit card, Capital One's No Hassle Rewards also has a shopping portal, Perk Central.  The portal offers rewards for many of your favorite retailers like AMC Theaters, Starbuck's, Target, and Macy's.

Perk Up logo When you shop with Perk Central either online or in-store and make a purchase using your Capital One credit card, you can earn bonus miles on top of what you'd normally earn with each purchase. Capital One has partnered with local retailers, national retailers across the country, and the most recognized online retailers to offer you hundreds of options to earn bonus miles.

Some in-store offers must be activated at Perk Central before you can earn bonus miles. To find these offers, select the "Activate Special Offers" on the left side of the page. Click the "Activate" button by a retailer's offer and use your Capital One credit card for in-store purchases before the offer expires. 

I've only been using my Venture Card for a year and I was able to purchase a free round trip ticket to Miami for a much needed vacay. At the rate I've been going, I'm well on my way to more free travel using my Venture card.

Hopefully, you are too.

Note: Perk Central ended its bonus mileage program in November 2013. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment