Sunday, February 24, 2013

What's In Your Wallet?

So much has changed in the mileage world.

Some major banks have ended their debit card affiliations; a few stores have stopped participating with online shopping malls or reduced the amount of mileage offered; and a few of my favorite restaurants have left the dining Rewards Network. 

Change is not something I shy away from.  I am not easily discouraged and will continue my pursuit of miles.  I love travel WAY too much to allow these changes to stall my progress.  I've found yet another opportunity to get miles that I just had to share.

Gold Capital One Venture credit card.
Enter in Capital One's No Hassle Rewards.  I bank with Capital One for my every day banking needs. For that, I get rewards for all transactions including ATM withdrawals, online bill pay, and debit card purchases. Plus, I also have a Capital One Venture card which gives me rewards that I can use to book travel, get cash back, buy gift cards or products.


Here are a few key benefits of the Capital One Venture card that are worth exploring:
  • Earn 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
  • Fly free on any airline, any time, with no blackout dates
  • For new accounts, earn 10,000 bonus miles
  • Save with a low intro APR on purchases and no annual fee
  • No foreign transaction fees, when you travel oversees.
For those that enjoy international travel, this card is a great addition.  Saving on foreign transaction fees is a huge bonus, plus you will still earn miles while on travel. 

Another benefit about Capital One Rewards is the ability to combine rewards earned through banking or credit card programs. This means you can build up your miles quickly to earn a free flight on ANY airline at any time.

After using my Capital One bank account and credit card for a year,  I have more than enough miles to earn a free ticket.  I plan to redeem miles for a quick trip to Miami in the next few months.  I'll let you know how it goes. 

So, following Alec Baldwin's lead, what's in your wallet?

Alex Baldwin Capital One ad

No comments:

Post a Comment