Monday, June 15, 2015

Frequent-Flyer Programs Face Major Changes ( via Airfarewatchdog)

I'll always be obsessed with accruing miles/points etc. to see the world.  I've noticed programs making changes that make it more challenging for those of us who don't travel as frequently as corporate big wigs to earn and use miles.

So I came across this great blog highlighting the important changes that will soon affect frequent flyer loyalty travel: Frequent-Flyer Programs Face Major Changes

Fear not, we're a resourceful and creative bunch... where there's a will, there's a way!  I am more determined than ever to continue earning and using my miles and points to see this great, big world of ours!

2 comments:

  1. Great post....thanks for the heads up!!!!! #wheelsup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post....thanks for the heads up!!!!! #wheelsup

    ReplyDelete