Monday, September 17, 2012

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye...

ATTENTION Bank of America customers with a US Airways bank card, you only have a few weeks left to earn miles for your debit/credit purchases.  On September 30, Bank of America will end its affiliation with the US Airways debit program.  So, be sure to use your card through the end of the month to get as many miles as possible before we all wave farewell to earning miles with our Bank of America debit purchases.

Though it saddens me that I will no longer earn 1 mile for every $2 spent using my Bank of America US Airways debit card, I plan to make the best of the next few weeks and earn miles to the very last day.  Pay your bills, grab some groceries, treat yourself to a nice dinner, pump some gas and earn miles for every day purchases.  That's what I'll be doing until I cut up my BOA debit card and start the hunt for new mileage opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment